Thursday 24 June 2010

"Weirdy Beardy"

I hadn't actually been set this work as part of a brief at university, to be honest it was just something that caught my attention and I almost instantly wanted to be a part of. From the get go I'd had a vision of how I imagined an advertising campaign to look and it was then just a case of perfecting this. Although the concept isn't exactly genius, I personally think it's strength lies within it's visual communication and general design. It's one of those pieces of design work that doesn't really need a brilliant idea behind it as it relies on a cleaver use of typography and illustration. Putting everything else aside, the final pieces are exactly how I'd visualized them to appear and I'm satisfied with the end product. Again guys, please let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment